Back to Calendar
*Position Vacancy: Director of Parent Giving, College Advancement
Thursday, July 10, 2014
All day event
The Director of Parent Giving is directly responsible for overseeing the management of the College’s efforts to raise annual and capital support from current parents and parents of alumni. The Director manages a staff of one Associate Director and a Program Assistant. The Director also works collaboratively with key programmatic partners including the Director of the Career Development Center and the Director of Athletics.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Five or more years of fundraising experience at highly selective institutions is preferred; transferrable skills will be taken into consideration
• A record of successful collaboration with sophisticated volunteers, donors, and senior administrative officers.
• Strong organizational abilities; goal-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet a myriad of deadlines.
• Articulate and persuasive communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong sense of personal and professional integrity.
• Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to support and motivate colleagues and volunteers
• Sound judgment, initiative, energy, creativity, flexibility, sensitivity, and confidence.
• The ability and personality to relate comfortably to a sophisticated and diverse parent constituency.
• A familiarity with the field of education and a genuine appreciation of the value of a liberal arts education.
Full-time, full-year position. Salary is commensurate with education, training, and experience.
The application review process will begin immediately; search will continue until the position is filled. To apply, p
lease go to the following link:
Trinity College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Applicants with disabilities should request, in advance, any needed accommodation in order to participate in the application process.
*Reminders include change notification.
before event starts.
Set Reminder for all occurrences of this event.